Friday, May 20, 2016

Play

Hello!!

I have been super busy over here. I took on some DIY projects while spring cleaning and have been busy creating in the evening.

I am going to share just a fun little piece I did the other day just to help with getting my creative juices flowing. I love tiny art and this is a tiny piece.




It is a piece from with in a computer. I used a variety of embellishments layered on top. They are adhered using Gel Medium and after they dried a layer of Black Gesso. I used some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine spray and acrylic paints to colour the piece. After all that was dry I adhered the metal embellishments with Gel Medium.




I am quite pleased with the turn out and I hope you enjoy it too! Feel free to leave any questions or comments below.

Have a great long weekend!

-CreativelyMixed

No comments:

Post a Comment